Licensed Private Investigator
To conduct thorough investigations by obtaining statements, locating witnesses, evaluating evidence, preparing diagrams, photographing crime scenes and working with experts in a professional manner.
I am a California licensed private investigator. My investigative experience includes the investigation of the following cases; arson, stalking, murder, DUI, burglary, robbery, and domestic violence.
- Private Investigator, Special Investigations Group, Inc.
Private Investigator assigned to criminal defense investigations.
- Medical Claims Analyst, Allstate Insurance
Reduced loss ratios through fair and prompt processing of claims. Obtained relevant evidence through information gathering. Managed a high caseload .
- Youth Counselor, California Youth Authority
Responsibilities included supervising large groups of incarcerated juveniles. Maintained control and quality programming. Performed counseling, Investigations and searches.
- Vice Operator, Sacramento County Sheriff's Department
Identify and suppress individuals, groups or organizations engaged in the practice of prostitution.
- Correctional Officer, El Dorado County Sheriffs Department
Responsibilities included maintaining custody and supervision of adult inmates. Conducted interviews and investigations concerning policy and procedure violations. Defused potentially hostile and violent situations.
- California State University, Sacramento Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
- Death Investigation 40 hrs
- Cell phone extraction 4 hrs
- PC 832: Search and Seizure 40 hrs
- American Educational Institute
Fraud and Fundamentals
Special Investigations Unit
- El Dorado County Sheriff's Department
- California Youth Authority